Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Anna Kate has a crush...

With Daddy and the great pumpkins!


Saturday morning special


Daddy was the first one to hold her- and no his eyes aren't just red from lack of sleep! :)



I am convinced our little girl has her first crush. I am very happy to say that it is on her wonderful daddy! I am sure that he is relieved that it is him too! Everyday when Jason comes home, Anna is so excited! I am glad for this fact, but it doesn't end there. As soon as she knows that he is home she has to have her eyes on him at ALL TIMES! If he leaves the room for any reason she starts crying! I think it is sooo cute! Our little girl absolutely loves her daddy and he returns the favor with his own adoration. SO I thought I would post a couple pics of our girl and her first love- we hope it stays this way for a long time! :)