Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 months old

I can't believe that our little girl is 8 months old today! It seems like just yesterday that we were bringing her home from the hospital! She is growing almost daily and her little personality is sooo fun. Anna Kate is very strong willed and she knows what she likes and what she doesn't- lately she has been pushing whomever or whatever she isn't interested in away. You can't convince her otherwise! She knows the word "no" and will stop whatever she is doing and look at you if you say it. Then she smiles really big as if to say "can I if I am super cute?" Jason and I have such a hard time not smiling back, but I will say she listens as long as we keep our straight face. She is the most pleasant child- even when she is sleepy or doesn't feel good. I truly think she is going to skip crawling as all she does now is stand up. I have to admit I wouldn't like crawling on wood floors either! Below are some pictures that capture just a little of her growing personality... Her ugly face- as we call it, but she loves to make it!
Surprise!
A smile with her always present hands- I have never seen a child who loves her hands so much!

2 comments:

Andrea Linville said...

Those are great pictures!! You did an excellent job of capturing her personality!

Marksberry Family said...

It looks like she and Wyatt could have a great time together! They both have so much personality! Her eyes are so gorgeous, by the way!