Monday, November 10, 2008

Fair Warning...

Ok, I am so sorry that I have been missing in action for so long! In my defense I gave you all warning that I might not be so good at keeping up with blogging!
We have been super busy the past couple of weeks with regular life. Anna Kate is growing so fast and is into everything!!! Jason was bested by her quickness a couple of times this weekend!
We have gotten to see a lot of family in the recent weeks, Jason's mom came for a visit last week and we have gotten to spend some time at the river since it is perfect fishing weather.
I am afraid that Jason is now addicted to fly fishing! He is getting pretty good- he even got to help my dad guide 4 brothers! What an experience!
We are looking forward to a visit from Uncle Chad and Auntie Shana for Thanksgiving!

No comments: