Monday, September 1, 2008

5 month pictures

We just got Anna Kate's 5 month photos back. I can't believe how fast she is growing up! I haven't gotten to go through them all yet, but here are a couple that I liked.

She definitely has her daddy's eyes!


Future Olympian 2028, just haven't figured out which sport yet, swimming or gymnastics!


Already she has the attention of all the guys, and loves it! (Although somehow I don't mind that she gets so much attention from all these guys!)



She is actually wearing her dedication dress that was mine almost 28 years ago!


2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Those are good! I have to get Wyatt's picture made soon! I take pictures all the time, but I have only taken him to get his picture made once!

Leanne said...

She looks like the Gerber baby! So beautiful!