Monday, September 8, 2008

Teething...

Ok, I have said many times that I have been blessed with the happiest child ever. I mean she started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks, she has been a pro eater, and she laughs all the time. Well, I am missing my baby! Teething is the worst thing I have experienced so far as a mother. She gnaws on her hands all the time, she is fussy, she had about 10 bms the other day which led to our first diaper rash ever, and she wakes up at night because of pain. The worst part is that there isn't much I can do to help her with any of this. I guess this is what it is like to be a parent, there are just some things that they have to go through themselves. I can't wait for these teeth to make their appearance so that life can maybe get back to a little more "normal"!
By the way, she is still a pretty happy baby in spite of all of this...I think I am just really spoiled!

No comments: